Monday, December 31, 2012

Allah Is My Solution

From Darkness to Light
The reversion to Islam by any human being is always cause for wonder, and the greatest mercy Allah can give to those He loves
Allah guided me by my Fitrah (Allah given inborn nature) to deduce with my heart and mind and exactly how He wanted me to live
Allah is my only Lord
Islam is my life
Quran is my guide
Prophet Muhammad is my example of Islam Guidance
Sunnah is my practice
Jihad is my spirit
Righteousness is my character
With hardship comes ease
It has proven true to Believers
We should thank Allah every day for the mercy of His guidance
And for this miraculous journey from the darkness of Kufr (disbelief) to the light of Islam
We have been blessed by Allah to live our life as a Muslim
O Allah, I seek for your help to strengthen to face all of my trouble with your Blessing & Protection
Amin & Alhamdulilah