Friday, July 12, 2013

Allah Is My Only Answer

“Who is better in speech than one who calls to Allah, works righteousness,
and says, I am of those who bow in Islam? (Quran Al Fussilat, 41:33)”
It never always been easy
But it been blessed nonetheless
Allah always tests those He loves the most
Allah said in His Book Quran “With Hardship Comes Ease”
And it has proven true
Allah is My Only Answer
Islam is my complete code of life
Remember Allah & Worship Him in the prescribed way
Oh My Allah, I beg you to forgive me
Oh My Allah, Guide me through your Highest Blessings & Mercy
Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble
But it is a “STEERING WHEEL that directs to the right path throughout our life
Prayer is not only communication towards Allah
On the other hand, Prayer can bring me more closer to Allah
Despite the difficult times
I cannot imagine living my life in any other way without Allah
I thank Allah every day for the mercy of His guidance
And for this miraculous journey from the darkness of Kufr to the light of Islam
Enlighten what is Dark in Me
Strengthen what is Weak in Me
Mend what is Broken in Me
Bind what is Bruised in Me
Heal what is Sick in Me
Straighten what is Crooked in Me
Revive whatever Peace and Love has Died in Me
How should I live my life without ALLAH?