Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Allah & My Life
This earth is temporary place for all of us
Our final destination is beyond infinity
My test and trial makes us to get close with Allah
Fighting Satan (Devil) is the hardest thing
Thus Praying to Allah Is The Answer to overcome Satan’s Spell
Years and days will quickly go by
To Allah alone I cry, who will always stay close by my side
Allah has commanded us to give Pray
I cannot disobey Allah’s Will
My goal is to obey Allah as my days grow old
Allah will takes our soul
I will repent for the sins
Seek Allah for His forgiveness
Allah is present everywhere
Allhamdulillah my connection with Him is strong
Allah lives in my heart
His Mercy and Blessings are enormous
When I sacrifice and give up something for Allah sake
In return Allah will rewards me with something better in its place
My life is corrupted
My days are rough
My tests and trials get so tough
But for the sake of Allah, its never enough
Allah & His Quran is my only guide
If Allah wasnt there for me
I will break, swelter & die
Praying to Allah would have saved my life until today
I know Jannah is only place in the hereafter
I will surely meet Allah in hereafter
Amin