Saturday, February 24, 2018

I Lost Myself But ALLAH Bring Me Back
“And that He makes (One) laugh and makes (One) Weep” (Quran, An Najm, 53:43)
I was lost due to depression and trauma in my life
I cried with bad depression all the times
It is a normal for me being as a human with emotion and experience in different phases
Why ME to have such bad depression and trauma??
I ask myself many many many times
No one is there for me except Allah
I cannot believe myself of what Allah done to me all the times
Allah bring me back to Him to recover my bad depression and trauma with glowing life
This is Allah Love and Care towards me
I feel closer to Allah
Because Allah want me to turn to Him only
Because Allah want me to be close to Him only
Because Allah want me to share all my bad depression to Him only
All human beings went through pain, suffering and the resulting sadness in their lives
No human being is burdened with trouble and difficulties they cannot bear
Allah Himself claims that it is HE who bestows happiness and sadness
Remember this, “Allah will never place a burden on a soul that it cannot bear”
Every hardship will be ease on Allah Hand
Suffering purifies our humanness
The Present is all you have, and the future and leave it for when it comes to Allah Mercy
Belief in Allah is the Greatest Cure
As long as believes in a loving Allah, one has a reason to be optimistic
I surrender my unmanageable problems which cause depression to Allah
Allah is my only cure without medication pill, counseling session, techniques to cope can compare to a strong belief in Allah
Allah is my everything