Monday, November 19, 2018


Without Allah I Am Nothing
“Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Mawla (protector).” And in Allah let the believers put their trust. (Quran, At-Tawbah, 9:51)
The most humble testimony is Without Allah and I Am Nothing.
The most powerful testimony is With Allah and I have Everything.
My worship is not a gift to Allah. It is a gift from Allah to me.
I gain the world but I lose Allah.
I lose the world but I gain Allah.
Not once Allah say “Worry about it” or “Stress about it”… Allah said “Trust Him”.
Allah designed Me.
Allah created Me.
Allah blesses Me.
Allah heals Me.
Allah defends Me.
Allah forgive Me.
Allah Love Me.
Allah Without Me is still have Allah.
But Me, Without Allah and I Am Nothing.
My pain is a gift from Allah because Allah wants me to be close to Him.
Allah is my best pain killer.
I am not alone because Allah is always for me when I need Him.
At my lowest: Allah is my hope.
At my weakest: Allah is my strength.
At my saddest: Allah is my comforter.
At my darkest: Allah is my light.
The only one who know my problem more than myself is Allah.
The only one who know truly best for me is Allah.
I will be in good hands when I put my trust in Allah.
I never regret to trust and believe in Allah.
Allah plans everything for me and He is best of planners.
My success is only by Allah.